BUSINESS & TRANSACTION
TW Law provides counsel on legal and business concerns, from entity formation to complete planning. We provide guidance in governance, transactions and compliance matters.
BUSINESS START-UPS & TRANSACTIONS
- We help you select the correct business entity for your company and we create and file the entity formation for you
- Partnerships, LLCs, S Corps, C Corps and 501(c)(3)
- Provide legal counsel on company governance and compliance with federal law, state law and regulatory requirements.
- Advise and help you negotiate joint ventures to protect your assets in a new business or the sale of your business.
- Draft documents to accommodate
- Draft non-disclosure and no-compete agreements to protect your business’ intellectual property including trade secrets, copyrights and trademarks
- Freelance Businesses
- Draft consulting and independent contractor agreements to protect your work
- Represent you in the process of purchasing or selling your business
- Draft the sale or purchase agreement to purchase or sell your business
- Review and negotiate commercial lease agreements on your behalf
- Draft, Review and Negotiate other contracts you need.
Book Your Consultation
Get started today.
SOCIAL MEDIA & THE INTERNET
- Help you create legal strategies to protect your brand online
- Handle domain name disputes
- Help you create your legal protection for your brand for the short and long-term
- Help you create a brand for your business that you can be protected with a trademark
- Protect you from possible conflicts and competing trademarks with a trademark search
- Register your trademark and counsel you on how to maintain it
- Monitor your trademark to find infringement
- Represent your company before the United States Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Filing registrations
- Defending Oppositions
- Register your copyright
- Advise you on copyright matters relating to your work
- Fair Use & Infringement
- Draft “work for hire” agreements to protect and maintain copyright ownership when you work with outside vendors
- Assist you in obtaining licenses and copyright clearance for your use
- Draft and negotiate licensing agreements for you
Making your Business our Priority
Contact us today for a consultation.
Tomlinson Weyland Law Group
2626 Cole Avenue, Suite 300,
Dallas, Texas 75204
Phone: (214) 617-5969
Fax: (214) 594-9555
Let's get started on your case today.
DISCLAIMER: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. The information on this website is for general information purposes only. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation or case. Please feel free to contact us by telephone email or letters. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until an attorney-client relationship has been established.