Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
Tomlinson Weyand provides guidance on most estate planning matters, including
- Last Will
- Trust preparation (special needs trusts, charitable trusts, pet trusts)
- Powers of Attorney
- Living wills
- Advance Medical directives
- Sale to defective Trusts
- Other business succession and wealth planning.
Probate & Post-Mortem Matters
Handling the probate administration of a loved one’s estate can be a daunting task. Tomlinson Weyand assists our clients in all areas of probate matters, including but not limited to:
- Transfer of probate assets to beneficiaries designated in a will
- Transfer of probate assets to the beneficiaries designated by the state if no will exists
- Letters testamentary
- Muniment of Title
- Estate Administration
- Probate of foreign wills
- Small Estates
- Heirship proceedings
- Estate tax return preparation
- Post-death tax planning such as Section 303 and Section 6166 issues
- Probate litigation.
Guardianship & Conservatorship
We provide counsel and representation in the areas of conservatorships and guardianship for minors and incapacitated adults.
TW provides tax representation for gift tax returns, estate tax returns and final income tax returns for probate and estate planning clients.